Friday, November 6, 2015

One of my photographs on Bolangir Railway station, has been selected as a good photograph on Swachha Bharat mission and has been posted on Twitter on 6th November 2015 (3.29am)byDivisionalRailway Manager(DRM) Sambalpur.



By
SudhirMishra/Bolangir
6thNovember 2015
===================================
Dear all


I would like to inform you that one of my photographs  on Bolangir Railway station, has  been selected as a good photograph on Swachha Bharat mission and has been posted on Twitter on 6th November2015(3.29am)byDivisionalRailwayManager(DRM) Sambalpur.


Bolangir Station is an exampleof Swachha  Train-Swachha Bharat ;It was firstposted by DRM Sambalpur on Twitter and it was retweeted by Ministry of Railway again.

The most interesting part of this photograph was; When I tried to take  this photograph on 31st October 2015 at Bolangir Railway Station,as theDivisional Railway Manager Sambalpur, was scheduled to visit and I was there to inquire and discuss about the progressof Coach Indicator and other facilities  to be installed in Bolangir Railway station,two policemen there tried to stop me from taking photograph.

I told them that  I am a mediamen and nothing wrong in taking the photograph of  platform andconviced them There arfter  they left the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Padayatra held to protect G’mardan from forest fire and other forest fire news and stories of Bolangirand odisha since2013

  Padayatra held to protect G’mardan from forest fire Saturday, 09 March 2013 17:10 PNS | BALANGIR Hits: 20 With a view to sensitisi...