Monday, September 21, 2015

Detailed Survey on Kantabanji Jeypore Railway line yet to start.By SudhirMishra/Bolangir(India)

By
SudhirMishra/Bolangir(India)
22ndSeptember 2015
Dear all
I had covered this story  on 15thJuly2011 in the Pioneerand then it was not a big issue. However four years later  people found this story useful and they presented it in their memorandum to Railway and other central authorities. I am happy that a story that I had covered four years ago now has become useful and thanks to them who circulated my story in different media like Whatsapp.

I enclose the story for perusal of all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Padayatra held to protect G’mardan from forest fire and other forest fire news and stories of Bolangirand odisha since2013

  Padayatra held to protect G’mardan from forest fire Saturday, 09 March 2013 17:10 PNS | BALANGIR Hits: 20 With a view to sensitisi...